Wilson High School is accredited by ACICU. The Accrediting Commission of International Colleges and Universities (ACICU) were established on 1926 as the National Home Study Council (NHSC), a trade connection for correspondence schools. Its foundation was a result of a Carnegie Corporation considers that found a nonappearance of measures to ensure quality in correspondence schools and guarantee their kin and general society from misrepresentation. Under its first boss, Michael Noffsinger, the NHSC made a game plan of minimum benchmarks for prohibitive schools. The NHSC got its available name in 1994.
Free, non-benefit, enrollment associations giving accreditation administrations are dependable to the assessment and accreditation of qualified on-line establishments, guaranteeing they meet the stringent guidelines set by the authorizing bodies. Wilson High School utilizes Recognized by accreditation offices for as Online Diploma conceding establishments. All Diplomas offered by our system of Schools, consequently, profit from having the distinguishment of at least two accreditation organizations.
These certifying offices and sheets were established with the point of giving a standard by which separate training organizations can be judged on the nature of the instructive administration, instructive principles, and moral business hones they give.
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is a methodology through which a High School keeps up and enhances its gauges and practices. Authorizing associations add to a criteria or models by which a High School can be measured. It is the obligation of certifying associations to guarantee quality, responsibility, and change in colleges that are authorize by them.
Why is accreditation imperative?
Accreditation is imperative to different constituent bunches; it speaks to a foundation’s dedication to quality training. Being licensed means that a foundation meets the quality criteria set by the accreditation offices. Business and industry pioneers are keen on quality High Schools
and consider accreditation status a vital element when employing.
Residents are guaranteed of responsibility and of quality for their educational cost dollars knowing their High School meets built norms and experiences consistent re-assessment by groups of experts whose emphasis is on High School Educational change.
What is the reason for accreditation?
Accreditation fills the accompanying needs:
- Assuring Quality: Accreditation is the essential means by which High School Programs, guarantee training quality to understudies and general society.
- Source of Improvement: Accreditation gives a jolt to ceaseless change in instructive practices because of the intermittent re-assessment by certifying orgs.
- Easing Transfer: Accreditation of establishments and projects is imperative to understudies for the smooth exchange of credits among High schools and Colleges.
- Recognition: Accreditation of establishments and their projects concurs them distinguishment as suppliers of amazing instruction. Government, state, and neighborhood offices transparently elude understudies to these foundations and urge understudies to consider just licensed organizations.
- Engendering Employer Confidence: The licensed status of a foundation or project is essential to executives when assessing certifications of employment candidates and when giving money related backing to current representatives looking for extra training.
There are a few non-legislative certifying offices or sheets that have created certain instructive benchmarks and are helping foundations to expand on-line instructive norms. The associations performing accreditation administrations include:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS)
- Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (NASCU)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Board of Online Universities Accreditation (BOUA)
- Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation (UCOEA)
- International Accreditation Agency for Online Universities (IAAOU)
- World Online Education